Chac Mool Creme' | AZ Soapworks
Luxurious Facial Crème for Day or Night
Please note: Due to the delicate nature of this incredible facial creme, we cannot sell during the hot summer months as it does melt en route. We will stop shipping in May and begin again in October. Stock up while you can!
This incredible facial crème is designed specifically for our dry desert, but acts as a tall glass of water to your sensitive skin no matter where you live.
Named for the pre-Columbian Mesoamerican sculptures. Aztec chac mools often featured water imagery and were associated with the rain god, Tlalaoc in the Yucatán Peninsula. Such an offering demands only the best ingredients!
Formulated with certified organic whole-leaf aloe vera gel, this rejuvenating crème supports the body’s natural healing process by restoring moisture and providing natural healing properties. Use daily to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, decrease the appearance of dark circles under eyes, or to hydrate your skin before or after a day in the wild.
Chac Mool accelerates cell regeneration while soothing irritated skin. Our proprietary blend of all-natural, organic ingredients keeps healthy skin hydrated and soft.
Chac Mool contains:
- Certified organic Sesame oil, which has been scientifically proven to guard against gamma-radiation-induced damage and to reverse damage caused by the elements. Sesame oil, a natural antibacterial for common skin pathogens (such as staphylococcus and streptococcus), as well as common skin fungi (including yeast infections), is also a natural antiviral and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Organic, responsibly-sourced Shea butter is our choice for this creme's rich emollient to rapidly boosts immunity, while soothing irritated skin.
- Certified organic Aloe Vera lends a rich, creamy texture that blends perfectly into the skin, while helping to improve healing and speed cell regeneration.
- Certified organic Rosemary essential oil provides the perfect uplifting unisex scent, while staying 100% pure.
- Certified organic Prickly Pear Seed oil provides all of the natural vitamins and other nutrients that your skin needs. This oil is nature's most intense source of vitamins C and E. It is also known to have hydrating, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. Research suggests that the contents of prickly pear oil can reduce skin inflammation, as well as prevent skin damage and acne.
- Pure Beeswax acts as an incredible humectant (which helps naturally attract water to your skin) and second emollient (which helps create a natural barrier to damaged skin to protect from further damage).
Note: Since Chac Mool is formulated without chemical preservatives, artificial fragrance, or any other toxins, it is ideal for people suffering from eczema, pompholyx, psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as other serious skin conditions.
Directions: Massage into the skin, especially face and neck daily. As condition improves, continue to apply daily. Wonderful for itchy, dry skin on legs, arms, torso too!
Please note: Due to the luxurious. yet delicate ingredients in this creme, we stop selling it in May and begin shipping again in October. Stock up now and be sure to keep it in a cool place (the refrigerator gives it the longest lifespan)!
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera*) leaf gel | sesamum indicum (sesame*) seed oil | butyrospermum parkii (shea*) butter | beeswax* | tocopherol (vitamin e) | rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary*) leaf oil
- All products are handmade in small batches with pure, natural, high quality ingredients so the color and look of product may vary slightly from batch to batch.
- Packaging has been difficult to obtain, and so bottle packaging may vary in appearance as we are able to source.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.