Sesame, Kokum & Shea Butters
There are only a few types of cherry trees that grow in the Southwest -- and Cherry of the Rio Grande is one of them! We love this hardy tree and sweet fruit, and you'll love how luxuriously soft and conditioned your skin will be after using this soap.
The pink cherry flower blossoms that sit atop the soap are also soap!
This soap features Kokum and Shea Butters, and an ultra-conditioning collection of organic oils, including Sesame Seed oil.
The fragrance is the very popular Cherry-Almond. If you loved the incredible Cherry Creek Canyon, Cherry Creek Mine, Valley of Fire , Red Feather, or Red Clay Mesa bars, you'll love this handmade soap!
You can also have this soap added to any of our gift kits. Email or message me for details!
goat's milk | saponified oils of olea europaea (olive) fruit | elaeis guineensis (palm)** | cocos nucifera (coconut) | sesamum indicum (sesame) seed | garcinia indica (kokum) butter | butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) | ricinus (castor) communis seed | tallow | premium fragrance | premium mica colorants | kaolin clay
**RSPO Sustainably Sourced Palm Oil (RSPO)
- All of our handmade soaps are contain NO phthalates, sulfates, and parabens.
- All soaps are handmade in small batches with pure, natural, high quality ingredients so the color and look of this soap varies slightly from batch to batch.
- These bars of soap are hand cut and weigh approx. 3.5 - 4 ozs
- Product may differ slightly in appearance and color between each batch and/or bar.
- For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.